It is the mission of Chestor House, Inc. to support and respect the varied lifestyles of people with developmental disabilities. The values guiding the mission are grounded in the belief that emotional and physical health is central to living a life of experience, opportunity, participation, choice and growth.
Our goal is that all people will receive the privileges and learn the responsibilities that accompany first class citizenship. Chestor House improves the quality of life for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities by providing support services in managed residential settings.
The services provided to the individuals in our care are based on the philosophy that choice, experience, and participation are fundamental to personal growth and fulfillment.
We focus on meeting the special needs characteristic of individuals with autism, and with challenging behaviors accompanying other developmental disabilities.
New Lakewood Office
355 S. Teller St. Ste. 200 ~ Lakewood, CO 80226
Phone: (303) 231-1010 ~ Phone: (303) 231-1011
1831 Boston Ave. Suite 100 ~ Longmont, CO 80501
Phone: (303) 926-8840 Fax: (303) 926-8838
Host Home Provider Information
Chestor House currently serves over 40 individuals in Host Homes. If you would like to be a Host Home Provider please apply now.
Chestor House, Inc
Our successful growth was made possible through the generosity of our friends in the community. However, there are many more people in need of our specialized services and we hope we will have the opportunity to help them.
Chestor House is the recognized leader in providing services to those with cognitive disabilities, with its uniquely focused and individualized models.
The mission of Chestor House is to support and respect the needs and desires of those with cognitive disabilities.
The values guiding the mission are grounded in the belief that emotional and physical health is central to living a life of experience, opportunity, participation, choice and growth.
We will distinguish ourselves from other organizations by:
- Making strong leadership the foundation of our success.
- Adhering to high standards of developing and utilizing best practices in the field.
- Employing and retaining only the most qualified individuals possessing a desire for ongoing personal and professional growth.
- Obtaining and retaining the highest quality care providers.
- Consistently maintaining a financial position with ethical and prudent management to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Being the premier provider of services to those with cognitive disabilities in the state of Colorado.